It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt the Giant said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Kerboom?
As in the sound of a gun shot?

As in El Pistolero?

As in Benfica's Javier Garcia

That was the sort of word graphics used in the Batman 60`s tv series, maybe we`re signing a Joker.

Bluethemaway said:
Matt the Giant said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Kerboom?
As in the sound of a gun shot?

As in El Pistolero?

As in Benfica's Javier Garcia

That was the sort of word graphics used in the Batman 60`s tv series, maybe we`re signing a Joker.

Batman? Currently portrayed on the big screen by Christian... Bale? ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2162347/Manchester-City-want-Liverpools-Martin-Skrtel-Real-Madrid-eye-David-Silva.html

I think silva will leave personally but I'm sure Mancini has his plans incase it does happen. Yaya toure is the one we need to keep the most as there is no one else out there that can do what he does. Although silva is world class, I think he can be replaced.

Ireland_for_pm said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2162347/Manchester-City-want-Liverpools-Martin-Skrtel-Real-Madrid-eye-David-Silva.html

I think silva will leave personally but I'm sure Mancini has his plans incase it does happen. Yaya toure is the one we need to keep the most as there is no one else out there that can do what he does. Although silva is world class, I think he can be replaced.

Who's good enough to replace Silva at his best and isn't Iniesta?

I actually think Silva leaving will be worse for me than when SWP left. I was absolutely gutted when he went - homegrown legend and all that - BUT Silva......check his showreel on the OS. He will break my heart ;(

mrbelfry said:
I actually think Silva leaving will be worse for me than when SWP left. I was absolutely gutted when he went - homegrown legend and all that - BUT Silva......check his showreel on the OS. He will break my heart ;(
Silva is untouchable. Do you hear me? UNTOUCHABLE!

Silva may not leave. Ever.

Fuck off, Real.

Whats that about Skrtel? Very interesting if true.

Also we can't sell Silva. He is irreplaceable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.