It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Train said:
S04 said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
"the hunter becomes the hunted"
I reckon with madrid making silva noises we've making noises about a few of there players,a sort of don't fuck with us or we'll fuck with you.

Could also be that we are in the hunt for the hunter (i.e Huntelaar)..

Tolmie has stated that we aren't in for Huntelaar.

Thank goodness

mancity1 said:
Rammyblues said:
Barcelona haven't enough money to bid for Kompany unless they involve Messi as part of the deal. Even then they will struggle to meet our valuation. :-)

Unless his missus wants to move to Spain he will be at City for life and I humbly suggest he may consider divorce before he leaves the club he is now married to (LOL).

As he is a walk up start in a poor Belgian side he has no reason to leave to a club to increase any quest for more National games least of all the reigning champions in the toughest league in the world.

In what way is the Belgian side 'poor'? They are going to be one of the best national team's in Europe for the foreseeable future.

Pedro would be an amazing acquisition.
He is young , only 24
Has played in barcas youth teams , so is adept at tika taka style.
Can cross high and low with immense accuracy.
He is very fast. but is intelligent with it, using it to exploit space defenders making him a nightmare for fullbacks.
And is an excellent finisher, pep even said he was second to villa at finishing in training.

He would be an OMG signing IMO , the lad is just pure class.

J3SUS said:
He is young , only 24
He is very fast. but is intelligent with it, using it to exploit space defenders making him a nightmare for fullbacks.
And is an excellent finisher, pep even said he was second to villa at finishing in training.

I'm not really his biggest fan but barca seem a better team when he's playing and I can't quite see why.

Barry's left peg said:
Will Rodriguez be our first signing?

The last thing I read about him was two days ago on some South American site I've already forgotten which said we'd bid US$7million (which works out a little under £5million I think) for him but "nothing is decided yet". This transfer has gone very quiet in general but doesn't mean it's dead, could be quietly working on the details?

Ireland_for_pm said:
J3SUS said:
He is young , only 24

I'm not really his biggest fan but barca seem a better team when he's playing and I can't quite see why.

I agree with you, what I've seen of him he hasn't impressed me that much.

Ireland_for_pm said:
J3SUS said:
He is young , only 24

Because he is one of the most under rated footballers in Europe, sometimes we just see what we think we should. Barca do look better when he plays, and that should tell you all you need to know. It's never going to be easy standing out in a front 3 with Messi and Villa, but that was their best front line and he played a crucial role in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.