It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OB1 said:
Ovo said:
samharris said:
Sir Francis 'Drake' was commander of the British fleet that faced the Spanish Armada and legend has it that he was playing bowls on plymouth Hoe when news of the Armada came through..He finished his game before setting off to intercept the Spanish..

Thats the sort of joke that would be on QI.

Don't they teach history at your school?

It's been a long time since I was in school.

If AK really wants out for more first team football, then he'll be off as Mancini appears to have conceded.

What we need to do is locate quality cheap cover for Clichy as his replacement, i.e. not someone like Baines who will cost more than the fee we'll get for Kolarov in all likelihood.

How much would Balzaretti at Palermo cost?

Any Left-back we are looking to bring in should have the potential to put pressure on Gael Clichy. Kolarov is a very good player but doesn't have enough pace to handle the Premier League.

taggeddogga said:
Not trying to be itk, but my mates a greens keeper at city and he said we're in for matt jarvis. Taks are pretty advanced and we shoukd be getting him for around 6 mil

Do we have a city golf course? Where is it I would love to play that. Is it 18 hole or 9?

Ovo said:
samharris said:
Ovo said:
I don't get it.

Sir Francis 'Drake' was commander of the British fleet that faced the Spanish Armada and legend has it that he was playing bowls on plymouth Hoe when news of the Armada came through..He finished his game before setting off to intercept the Spanish..

Thats the sort of joke that would be on QI.

Lol

r.soleofsalford said:
tilbz said:
taggeddogga said:
Not trying to be itk, but my mates a greens keeper at city and he said we're in for matt jarvis. Taks are pretty advanced and we shoukd be getting him for around 6 mil

Do we have a city golf course? Where is it I would love to play that. Is it 18 hole or 9?

yes its in blackburn and has 4,000 holes

thought that was Rovers sinking ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.