It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forzacitizens said:
Keith Moon said:
..and now Ibra could be on his way from Milan, its that time of the year.

did you see this Keith?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/139/italy/2012/07/02/3216329/raiola-cant-guarantee-ibrahimovic-will-stay-at-ac-milan?source=breakingnews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/139/i ... eakingnews</a>

When Mino starts that shit its bad bad news for Milan..

Keith Moon said:

He's the reason Mario won't be here for many years IMO, he nudges and seduces his players into moves as much as possible so he (and they) can cash in. God knows how he's fooled Pogba into heading to Juve, their midfield is much better than the scum's and they've added Asamoah and Isla.

heard today yoonited are peppering spuds yesterday and today and are very close to the asking price but levy wants a player in exchange. he wants sahin but he's refusing to leave. he is not being offered a player by manyoo.

mourinho is also in for modric but aren t willing to pay the prices and mourinho is trying to use kaka in the deal as he wants shut of him...............................and so the transfer roundabout begins!

posted this on the non city thread but thought it may be of interest on this thread as well. if not i'll accept a bollicking

LoveCity said:
Keith Moon said:

He's the reason Mario won't be here for many years IMO, he nudges and seduces his players into moves as much as possible so he (and they) can cash in. God knows how he's fooled Pogba into heading to Juve, their midfield is much better than the scum's and they've added Asamoah and Isla.

Mino is the best money man in the business (if you're a player), and he should be knighted for saving poor Pogba from the Scum. Has a good relationship with Mancini, but if they are after a bumper deal or the exit door is hard to tell, usually when the club wants to get rid, Ibra stays and if the club wants to extend Ibra wants to move...

salfordpaul said:
heard today yoonited are peppering spuds yesterday and today and are very close to the asking price but levy wants a player in exchange. he wants sahin but he's refusing to leave. he is not being offered a player by manyoo.

mourinho is also in for modric but aren t willing to pay the prices and mourinho is trying to use kaka in the deal as he wants shut of him...............................and so the transfer roundabout begins!

posted this on the non city thread but thought it may be of interest on this thread as well. if not i'll accept a bollicking
That's great news with Sahin and 25m they would be stronger. Sahin only considering teams in the champions league we should put an offer in.

salfordpaul said:

Can't see Kaka going to Spurs but hey what the fuck do I know? Hope the Rags do pay close to 40m for Modric IMO he's overated.

Modric maybe overrated by some sections of the media etc but there is no doubt that he will improve Utds midfield which was certainly lacking creativity centrally last year...it will also allow fergie to adapt the way he plays fromt eh simple 4-4-2 wingers set up he uses regualrly....modirc will link with rooney well centrally and allow them to play in a more similar style to us

therefore i hope he doesnt go there as he will certainly make them stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.