It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
I have learnt three things today

1) Never trust someone posting a TH quote without tracking back and finding the original. (I am right vexed worse than wumming IMO - wumming you can spot, fraud use of other posts just notright). :-(

2) Our owner appointed Mancini against a backdrop of bitterness by the press over how we treated St fucking Mark Hughes. I expect in any feud (if there is one - IMO I doubt it) Mancini would win hands down especially after delivering the two most important trophies in my lifetime for the club and the owner. In support of Marwood if we didn't have the so called "local lads" our squad size for the season would only be seventeen so his input in respect of transfers is crucial, just as important to spot local talent as it is foreign. In any workplace you can have different opinions and tension can be created through various individuals working as a team, I don't see it being any different just because it is a football club, sometimes having differing opinions means less mistakes are made. Up to now the clubs signings under Mancini have been impeccable.

3) In respect of Ade and his valuation I have already said my bit on it, but if you want to spin it positively if his wages are 170K per week and we have got 5.5m as a fee if my maths are correct that means we have saved 17,680,000 of the wage bill over the next two years plus the 5.5m meaning a gain for the club of 23,180,000. Maybe this is why we are stalling on the NDJ contract because if he is not the right person to take the club forward to the next level by raising his salary would mean in a year or two we would have exactly the same problem. It seems to me the club are learning from their mistakes quickly. I also agree when we were signing these players no one on this forum was against them in fact everyone was whooping it up like it was Christmas and that included me, even though in the Ade transfer we were warned by a lot of Arsenal fans what he was like.

Sorry for the long post, disagree if you want.

On your point, 1, mate?

What you talking about? Has somebody hacked my account or suffered a memory relapse again?

Hardly posted for last ten days or so.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:00 am --<br /><br />[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_sJmIQrH54[/youtube]

On your point, 1, mate?

What you talking about? Has somebody hacked my account or suffered a memory relapse again?

Around page 89 TH, mind you if it was you I owe a fucking big apology to everyone. :-)

Rammyblues said:
On your point, 1, mate?

Around page 89 TH, mind you if it was you I owe a fucking big apology to everyone. :-)

Thanks pal, bang out of order and certainly wasn't me.

As a preparatory guide, I NEVER put a timeline on anything in football. Those that do, are either working in the medical profession or are just chancing their arm on getting lucky.

When I posted Mark Hughes was to be sacked, regardless of the result against Sunderland, I was still unsure it was to be an hour after the final whistle.

I took a lot of abuse on that thread, even told Ric on the QT it was Mancini, all the same, until the ink is dry on anything...

As a preparatory guide, I NEVER put a timeline on anything in football. Those that do, are either working in the medical profession or are just chancing their arm on getting lucky.
Cheers that is stored in the old memory banks for future reference, keep smiling:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.