It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlos92 said:
We are getting close to either agreeing a fee with Arsenal, or we are entering negotiating terms with RvP. Bullshit articles like this one always crop up when we are landing a major target.

Do you know that as an absolute fact

dctid said:
carlos92 said:
We are getting close to either agreeing a fee with Arsenal, or we are entering negotiating terms with RvP. Bullshit articles like this one always crop up when we are landing a major target.

Yes!

take that article with a grain of salt, it literally states nothing new and has no quotes or sources its absolutely worthless PLUS its in the mirror.. come on now.

completely useless, and if u think we should sign rvp while also keeping dzeko and tevez then ur an even bigger idiot than john cross(author who wrote the article)

move along nothing to see

Still FFP is obviously a consideration. RSC was not only an historically bad decision it's impacting on our future too. A constant reminder of the old City in an ocean of greatness.

Sometimes I think if one of his many injuries had proved career ending at least we could have collected the insurance and moved on.

RSC FFP ...... 6 horrible letters.

carlos92 said:
dctid said:
carlos92 said:

Yes!

So have Le Arse accepted our bid?

Cobwebcat said:
Still FFP is obviously a consideration. RSC was not only an historically bad decision it's impacting on our future too. A constant reminder of the old City in an ocean of greatness.

Sometimes I think if one of his many injuries had proved career ending at least we could have collected the insurance and moved on.

His wages and fee don't even count for FFPR?

Daveth said:
Cobwebcat said:

His wages and fee don't even count for FFPR?

Possibly true actually but he still winds me up! I just wish another club would pay us £17 mill for him so we could buy someone else with the dosh...come on QPR....you know it makes sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.