It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
avoidconfusion said:
Must admit I am getting a little bit concerned now. All our Rivals have significantly improved their squad. Considering how tight it was last year between United and us I don't get what we are doing at all.

Working on big transfers take time all will come clear soon!

avoidconfusion said:
Must admit I am getting a little bit concerned now. All our Rivals have significantly improved their squad. Considering how tight it was last year between United and us I don't get what we are doing at all.

I wouldn't be avc , we still have the best squad as it is and don't forget Kun and Co have only been at the club for one full season.

You're all wrong ! It is completely unrelated to players. Tolmie's letting us know to say hello to the new face of CityTV for the coming season, and it is the little man himself. Nothing as cryptic as you think, it's Al Pacino taking over from Chris Bailey. "Say hello to my little friend, Al !"

Man City, ruining Hollywood since 2012 !

avoidconfusion said:

Who are these teams that have significantly strengthened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.