It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
sniff said:
BringBackSwales said:
cheers, that's handy then!

just a clip from scar face, where Montana pulls a gun on everyone.... everyones had a collective brain fart it seem's

and based on that its now obvious who we are signing?

The cult of personality personifide.

But yeah, it seem's we are now signing RVP, selling Tevez, Given Silva a new contract, signed Falcao ..... think thats it, but could be more

sniff said:
BringBackSwales said:
Can someone tell me what tolmie has actually said? I haven't seen his latest post but it seems to have caused plenty of excitement - given I have never understood any of his previous posts they must mean something based on the excitement they cause?

100% nothing mate, just the usual clue that could refer to everything from Tevez to Hollywood right through to the cocaine trade in south America

LOL. The most amount of sense in 98 pages!

From explanations by Tolmie on his previous clues, the videos are nothing cryptic.

I think it just means we've blown everyone away - and since the only person we, kind of know, we are in for is RVP then we've offered a transfer amount and wages which no one else can match.

Besides RVP I don't think we're currently in for anyone else and are waiting to see if anybody becomes available towards the end of the window - much like Nasri last year.

rickmcfc said:
sniff said:
BringBackSwales said:
Can someone tell me what tolmie has actually said? I haven't seen his latest post but it seems to have caused plenty of excitement - given I have never understood any of his previous posts they must mean something based on the excitement they cause?

100% nothing mate, just the usual clue that could refer to everything from Tevez to Hollywood right through to the cocaine trade in south America

LOL. The most amount of sense in 98 pages!

All bombs diffused,at least to tomorrow.

A lot of Spurs fans think the Adebayor deal has fallen through, what are we going to do with the greedy pig if Spurs don't buy him? He has 2 years left and no one will cover his entire wages with a loan.

LoveCity said:
A lot of Spurs fans think the Adebayor deal has fallen through, what are we going to do with the greedy pig if Spurs don't buy him? He has 2 years left and no one will cover his entire wages with a loan.

Tell him now, if we haven't already, that he hasn't got a squad number and won't play a competitive game for the club again. Not ideal but may be the only option. Then hope he realises he's fucked and comes to his senses.

Im sorry guys but City are now big business and a big draw..i`m a company director and i have to submit regular 5 year business development plans to my board,do you think City are playing all this by ear? Looking to see who`s available at the end of the window? no chance,our strategy is all planned out, the difference now is we are champions,we dont have to leak stories of who or who we arent interested in,we dont have to sell season tickets..unlike the rags,they need to sell shares in NYC to ease the Glazier debt,sell season tickets and keep the spin going..relax and it will all fall into place..ive posted some info in the Bluemoon forum regarding RVP,again just what i was told a while back and im not ITK or a WUM,too old for all that nonsense but always CTID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.