It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i8rags

davewatsonstackle said:
Im sorry guys but City are now big business and a big draw..i`m a company director and i have to submit regular 5 year business development plans to my board,do you think City are playing all this by ear? Looking to see who`s available at the end of the window? no chance,our strategy is all planned out, the difference now is we are champions,we dont have to leak stories of who or who we arent interested in,we dont have to sell season tickets..unlike the rags,they need to sell shares in NYC to ease the Glazier debt,sell season tickets and keep the spin going..relax and it will all fall into place..ive posted some info in the Bluemoon forum regarding RVP,again just what i was told a while back and im not ITK or a WUM,too old for all that nonsense but always CTID.
Should of got your PA to do the the above it's shocking and grammar like that would not get you a job at mcdonalds.

The scarface clip "say hello to my lil friend" and that scene to me suggests what was suggested by tolmie earlier, i-e Bombs being dropped.

Tony montana pulls out that huge gun and just breaks hell loose on everyone and i hope it means thats what city is about to do, go all out!

argyle said:
davewatsonstackle said:
Im sorry guys but City are now big business and a big draw..i`m a company director and i have to submit regular 5 year business development plans to my board,do you think City are playing all this by ear? Looking to see who`s available at the end of the window? no chance,our strategy is all planned out, the difference now is we are champions,we dont have to leak stories of who or who we arent interested in,we dont have to sell season tickets..unlike the rags,they need to sell shares in NYC to ease the Glazier debt,sell season tickets and keep the spin going..relax and it will all fall into place..ive posted some info in the Bluemoon forum regarding RVP,again just what i was told a while back and im not ITK or a WUM,too old for all that nonsense but always CTID.

We have a billy big balls director in our midst :)

Football isn't like any other business though.

We weren't after Nasri last year until his agent contacted us saying he wanted to leave. It seems we are doing the same this year waiting until later in the window to see if things happen. I could well be wrong, but it just seems like we're following the same pattern.

What a parcel of absolute shite

davewatsonstackle said:
argyle said:
davewatsonstackle said:

We weren't after Nasri last year until his agent contacted us saying he wanted to leave. It seems we are doing the same this year waiting until later in the window to see if things happen. I could well be wrong, but it just seems like we're following the same pattern.

Billy big bollocks lol..yea ill hold my hand up to that..they dont half chalf though!

Football isnt like any other business? It is now..we arent owned by clowns anymore and your wrong about Nasri,that was not last minute.We all have our opinions but i get little wafts of info,i just dont post youtube videos :)

Fair enough. I was just going on what Tolmie and I think Danamy said on here last year that the Nasri situation 'presented itself to us' not that we made any serious inquiries.

Not for a second suggesting we don't know what we're doing, just that there aren't that many players available to us which will improve us to where we need to be - so we're biding our time. Just my opinion.

i8rags said:
davewatsonstackle said:
Should of got your PA to do the the above it's shocking and grammar like that would not get you a job at mcdonalds.

No punctuation? Shocking! i thought we are all friends here? No?

brotherblue said:
The scarface clip "say hello to my lil friend" and that scene to me suggests what was suggested by tolmie earlier, i-e Bombs being dropped.

Tony montana pulls out that huge gun and just breaks hell loose on everyone and i hope it means thats what city is about to do, go all out!

Yeah but in the end he gets shot in the back... by a Kia Joorabchian look-a-like.

grim up north said:
argyle said:
davewatsonstackle said:

What a parcel of absolute shite

Thanks for your poetic input.

Ticket prices up and no signings! Sounds familiar, I hope this isn't next... ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L_-1Sja0Js[/youtube]

davewatsonstackle said:
Im sorry guys but City are now big business and a big draw..i`m [/b]a company director and i have to submit regular 5 year business development plans to my board,do you think City are playing all this by ear? Looking to see who`s available at the end of the window? no chance,our strategy is all planned out, the difference now is we are champions,we dont have to leak stories of who or who we arent interested in,we dont have to sell season tickets..unlike the rags,they need to sell shares in NYC to ease the Glazier debt,sell season tickets and keep the spin going..relax and it will all fall into place..ive posted some info in the Bluemoon forum regarding RVP,again just what i was told a while back and im not ITK or a WUM,too old for all that nonsense but always CTID.

1) If you're a 'director', are you not on the board ? Do you present to yourself ?

2) Surely, assuming your work is of sufficient quality, a full 5 year business plan would need to be submitted how often ?

I'm not sure how the above qualifies you to judge how a multi - million pound international business conducts itself. Especially a business as unque as a football club. Unless of course you're Khaldoon

davewatsonstackle said:

What info you got then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.