It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we pay off Adebyor might Spurs be will willing to negotiate a more sensible price for Modric? You've got two players unhappy at the clubs who own them yet they may be pivotal for the club interested in them. Surely a deal can be done?

Rammy Blue said:
johnny crossan said:
Surprise City announcements have rarely occurred on Saturdays in the past - but you never know!

;-)

straws.jpg

alot of blue straws in there, looks promising

mancblue said:
I still chuckle thinking to myself it's funny how people actually sat there and watched like 10 video clips lasting about 8 minutes long from TH "the messiah" with all the information which ended up being untrue. Wasn't RvP "supposed" to be signing about 4 times last month?

It's gonna be a really hot day today so make sure mummy puts plenty of factor 50 on ya.

allan harper said:
mancblue said:
I still chuckle thinking to myself it's funny how people actually sat there and watched like 10 video clips lasting about 8 minutes long from TH "the messiah" with all the information which ended up being untrue. Wasn't RvP "supposed" to be signing about 4 times last month?

It's gonna be a really hot day today so make sure mummy puts plenty of factor 50 on ya.

Well said Al,some fuckers don`t know when to give it a rest.

The_Swan said:
80s Shorts said:
The_Swan said:
Also a little bit of RAG news for those of you that can be arsed.
Their (delayed) stock market floatation has gone very badly on day 1. Not only have they had to begin trading stocks at 75% of their original target, their first day of trading looks to have fallen 87% below their estimates with only 13% of the stocks sold.
Also have had confirmation that they have not yet placed any official offer for RVP.

Confirmation from who ?

Contact within Arse

Your arse, or their arse ?
There's plenty been talked from within arses this last week.

oakiecokie said:
allan harper said:
mancblue said:

Well said Al,some fuckers don`t know when to give it a rest.

He/she must be in level 3, their right moaning fuckers up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.