It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WEMBLEY76

Final score...Bluemoon 1 Raggy 0

just like your cup final in April,you played for a draw,and good company on here got rid.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
The_Sick_Swan said:
You lot always have had an uncanny knack of being open-minded, inclusive and demonstrated a warm snuggly way of making all feel welcome. NOT

That'll be a big 'OOPS!' then.

Shame!!
and 132 pages dedicated to him on this forum alone indicate what many think of him. Do yourself a favour and read back through my posts before you presume where i am coming from you sanctimonious arse.

WEMBLEY76 said:
Final score...Bluemoon 1 Raggy 0

just like your cup final in April,you played for a draw,and good company on here got rid.

and good Kompany then got rid. Bravo.

wow. i seem to have stumbled into an interesting argument. my 2 cents: the huge van persie thread was not endless pages of people kissing his ass, it got so long because opinions are very divided on him and many people think he's grossly overrated. didn't really want him at city, but i didn't want him at united either. but it's cool, i knew i always wanted to hate van persie, he's finally given me a good reason.

cleav said:
wow. i seem to have stumbled into an interesting argument. my 2 cents: the huge van persie thread was not endless pages of people kissing his ass, it got so long because opinions are very divided on him and many people think he's grossly overrated. didn't really want him at city, but i didn't want him at united either. but it's cool, i knew i always wanted to hate van persie, he's finally given me a good reason.
I think RVP hates himself, you must hate yourself if you sign for the most hated club in the world.

I try to understand why someone would want to sign for United i just can understand it
War make more sense for me.

Disappointed that the Arsenal v United game at the emirates is the 4th last match of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.