It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
graham baker said:
FC Twente are looking to get a deal with Boyata.
The player himself are interested in a move.
We have 3 good young defenders in Savic, Rekik and Boyata. Which one(s) would you go with?

Marvin said:
graham baker said:
We have 3 good young defenders in Savic, Rekik and Boyata. Which one(s) would you go with?

Rekik every day of the week...from what I have seen pre-season (I know they don't count for much, but) he is as good as Lescott and can distribute better than Vincent...as part of a flat back 4, I would have him in there now...

Marvin said:
graham baker said:

Boyata. Savic needs to be sold and Rekik out on loan. we should of kept Onuoha tbh

Delboy352 said:
Marvin said:
graham baker said:

Rekik every day of the week...from what I have seen pre-season (I know they don't count for much, but) he is as good as Lescott and can distribute better than Vincent...as part of a flat back 4, I would have him in there now...
Really?! Well if he's that good right now then...

Why Always Ste said:
Has this been picked up here?

Chief Football Writer Guardian/Observer

daniel taylor ‏@DTguardian
Private jet flying from Brussels into Manchester this morning. Due in just after 11am. Wonder who that could be . .

I immediately thought van Persie, but he's already in the country, he would've left Belgium last night. Last night the BBC website said Scum would make another signing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.