It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok seriously i have to say this before i get banned.

We will sign kaka this week.My good freind stepney told me this.He has been offered to both us and united.The management beleive they can get the best out of him as we have one of the best coaching set ups in the business.

The club see him being a great promoter of are name manchester city and the etihad campus.They want him to eventually take a role similar to patrick viera and that is what is making this deal happen for kaka.

City are all about in the community now and eventually want soccer schools in city's name all across the globe and they see kaka as the perfect man to be the face of it.It is more of a comercial deal and they are looking 5 to 10 years down the line with this.

Nice chatting you guys again as it's been a while.Say a big hello to my freind longsight cheers. I am off back to my cell with mash and cut glass and razor blades for tea.

Kaka will be here this week so get excited lads coz i know i am.

Can all WUMs please stop for a second and just take note. Your posts seem all the more cretinous when your spelling would make a toddler laugh. If you're going to post bullshit, at least learn how to write.

In a swinging attempt to come back to topic, anybody know how far we are with Omar/Sinclair additions and RSC/Kolo departures?

Big Mal's Cigar... said:

We will sign kaka this week.My good freind stepney told me this.He has been offered to both us and united.The management beleive they can get the best out of him as we have one of the best coaching set ups in the business.

The club see him being a great promoter of are name manchester city and the etihad campus.They want him to eventually take a role similar to patrick viera and that is what is making this deal happen for kaka.

City are all about in the community now and eventually want soccer schools in city's name all across the globe and they see kaka as the perfect man to be the face of it.It is more of a comercial deal and they are looking 5 to 10 years down the line with this.

Nice chatting you guys again as it's been a while.Say a big hello to my freind longsight cheers. I am off back to my cell with mash and cut glass and razor blades for tea.

Why not say all that at the beginning?

Big Mal's Cigar... said:

Deary me...Kaka...

Big Mal's Cigar... said:

or just comical

pudge said:
Big Mal's Cigar... said:

Why not say all that at the beginning?

attention

18 months ago BMC was told by his 'friend' that Harry Redknapp was lined up for the City job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.