It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcoa to us can only happen if Balo and Dzeko are both sold. Both would never see a ganme again with Aguero/Tevez/Falcoa all here.

I genuinely think it's Chelsea. Drogba to replace and they are close with Athletico due to Courtois on loan which may become permanent.

Would be devastated if it happened. People would see why I and other rate Falcoa that highly, he'd rip it all up here.

Shaking my head in disbelief here at the prospect of Chelsea team. They literally just need a CB and CDM to have an outfit on par with Real and Barcas. If they do this deal I think we should throw caution to the wind and go all out like they and PSG have done. Fuck it, fight fire with fire.

Fingers crossed it's us or bullshit.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:37 pm --<br /><br />
BorisTheBlue said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Wooney to Chelsea?
Deal, but for the gash

They'd sign him on strength of reputation surely. It's not like he's done an hamstring or achilles. A small gash, let it heal and then sign one of the prems best players for the past few years.

Cant see Chelsea selling to United, unless they're Desperate

NipHolmes said:
Falcoa to us can only happen if Balo and Dzeko are both sold. Both would never see a ganme again with Aguero/Tevez/Falcoa all here.

I genuinely think it's Chelsea. Drogba to replace and they are close with Athletico due to Courtois on loan which may become permanent.

Would be devastated if it happened. People would see why I and other rate Falcoa that highly, he'd rip it all up here.

Shaking my head in disbelief here at the prospect of Chelsea team. They literally just need a CB and CDM to have an outfit on par with Real and Barcas. If they do this deal I think we should throw caution to the wind and go all out like they and PSG have done. Fuck it, fight fire with fire.

Fingers crossed it's us or bullshit.
Citykevs words on the other thread were "Our new CEO has begun his work"

NipHolmes said:

Fingers crossed it's us or bullshit.

-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:37 pm --

BorisTheBlue said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Wooney to Chelsea?
Deal, but for the gash

They'd sign him on strength of reputation surely. It's not like he's done an hamstring or achilles. A small gash, let it heal and then sign one of the prems best players for the past few years.

Cant see Chelsea selling to United, unless they're Desperate

Michel Platini is going to be pissed off<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:39 pm --<br /><br />City Watch ‏@City_Watch
Di Marzio/Sky Italia: De Jong has agreed personal terms with AC Milan, now Milan and #mcfc have to agree on the transfer fee.

Is this all linked with Rodney's ITK rumour?

minimalistic said:
If it's Falcao to Chelsea we will have to put a suicide watch on this forum.

how about edin > arsenal(swap for walcott)- falcao > us??.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.