It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craggers said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
kippaxwarrior said:
A player we are very interested in has learnt of our interest, put in a transfer request at his current club and the club have rejected the request?
Am i right?

Ha ha, I'd like to know who the fuck have you been talking to? Is that you Mr White?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJJQpSzDgC0[/youtube]

It is Jordi Alba ... Alba in Spanish is "white".

Very loose translation that. Alba can be used to describe a certain type of 'white' in a certain circumstance but it's not used in common language. Blanco/a is white.

Not sure we actually need Jordi anyway. Clichy/Zab is good enough at LB.

Would be very happy with Jordi Alba.

Would not only provide cover at LB but is great going forward and could be a good option to be used on the wing where we desperately are lacking pace and skill. Kolarov has the skill but complete lack of pace means he just cant play on the wing.

blink922 said:
Craggers said:

Very loose translation that. Alba can be used to describe a certain type of 'white' in a certain circumstance but it's not used in common language. Blanco/a is white.

Zab is played by Mancini at RB most of the time, not LB (even though he can). You must be referring to Kolarov..
Clichy/Kolarov at LB and Micah/Zab at RB is the combination pairing usually deployed by Mancini..

sincity said:
blink922 said:
Craggers said:

Zab is played by Mancini at RB most of the time, not LB (even though he can). You must be referring to Kolarov..
Clichy/Kolarov at LB and Micah/Zab at RB is the combination pairing usually deployed by Mancini..

The few times Zab has played on the left this season have shown that he might be better on that side imo. I suppose then we'd need a new RB though. I wonder if there's any chance Rekik will be called up more often next season? He's been playing at LB for Portsmouth and doing well I hear.

blink922 said:
sincity said:
blink922 said:

The few times Zab has played on the left this season have shown that he might be better on that side imo. I suppose then we'd need a new RB though. I wonder if there's any chance Rekik will be called up more often next season? He's been playing at LB for Portsmouth and doing well I hear.

Your having a giraffe Zab hasn't got a left foot, yes, he'll do a job defensively but Alba will give us another dimension going forward

oddfellows said:
blink922 said:
sincity said:

Your having a giraffe Zab hasn't got a left foot, yes, he'll do a job defensively but Alba will give us another dimension going forward

He never crosses the ball playing on the right anyway so there's not much in that.

blink922 said:
oddfellows said:
blink922 said:

He never crosses the ball playing on the right anyway so there's not much in that.

You obviously watched the Wolves game with your eyes shut then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.