It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We hardly ever conceptually sign players as “back ups”. If Rice came, he would be here to play as important a role as Rodri.
Fair point, still can’t see us going for Rice though. Id’d be very surprised too that if we did he’d come to us ,think he’s more likely to go to chelsea or united.

Fair point, still can’t see us going for Rice though. Id’d be very surprised too that if we did he’d come to us ,think he’s more likely to go to chelsea or united.

Kev is still looking leggy and Gundo is pushing on. I can see us going in for someone with the requisite legs and skill set the summer after next. It begs the question though, what will we do next season when Ferna goes? Are we just going to sit idle? Tricky situation.

Kev is still looking leggy and Gundo is pushing on. I can see us going in for someone with the requisite legs and skill set the summer after next. It begs the question though, what will we do next season when Ferna goes? Are we just going to sit idle? Tricky situation.
No I think we’ll buy somebody, no idea who. Don’t think it will be Rice or that we’ll spend the sort of money Rice would cost, for another DM, same reason I don’t think it would be De Jong. My guess would be a young player that can provide good cover and work his way into the team over the next 2 seasons.
I also don’t know how we see Lavia progressing over the next few years.

No I think we’ll buy somebody, no idea who. Don’t think it will be Rice or that we’ll spend the sort of money Rice would cost, for another DM, same reason I don’t think it would be De Jong. My guess would be a young player that can provide good cover and work his way into the team over the next 2 seasons.
Lavia needs a loan

Marseille’s Kamara has been talked about in relation to Liverpool and United. We should get involved

Monchengladbach is in such a shit spot we should put in a cheeky 5M bid for Zakaria. He's leaving on a free in the summer anyway. I'm sure they'd take what they can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.