It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense. Pep has been crafting him since he arrived. He is an exceptional footballer and has now started to make forward passes Cancelo would be proud of. Some posters want 60million players in every position.

The irony is if we were buying Zinchenko from elsewhere on his performances for us, he Would be a 60m player.

The irony is if we were buying Zinchenko from elsewhere on his performances for us, he Would be a 60m player.
Exactly. Imo we should be looking at that 19 year old Scottish left back at Bologna. He could come, get games but not expect to start the important ones. Zin and Cancelo are more than good enough to be starting LB. Walker is our best RB.

Not having that, yes they may not have been happy or sure about the team picked, yes it a bit baffling why he didn’t put Rodri in.Yet every one of the 11 on the pitch starting a c/l final should be 100% motivated to give everything they had. Not saying they weren’t trying but quite a few had off days and we missed chances we should have scored to at the very least take it to extra time. Still believe that team playing to their best could have won it
Saying they lost because the team picked de motivated them is a cop out.

Nerves mixed with frustration/annoyance played a certain part imo but I agree they still underperformed as individuals and as a team.

Nonsense. Pep has been crafting him since he arrived. He is an exceptional footballer and has now started to make forward passes Cancelo would be proud of. Some posters want 60million players in every position.
Nonsense we actually need to use our scouting department. if they do their job we can buy anyone half decent for 30 mil from portugal or france who will be 3 times the player that Zinc will be. like I said anyone who is a decent LB will be a huge upgrade on him.

Zinchenko is no serious contender to play in a CL game if we actually want to win it. he will be like a lamb to the slaughterhouse if we play him against anyone decent who can dribble with the ball, he defends like how kids defend against their dads in the playground. if you play Cancelo LB and Walker RB then we do not have any decent cover to play in the big games and we ain't winning the CL like that
BAF5615C-B89A-48AD-87BB-301376779B55.gif

Nonsense we actually need to use our scouting department. if they do their job we can buy anyone half decent for 30 mil from portugal or france who will be 3 times the player that Zinc will be. like I said anyone who is a decent LB will be a huge upgrade on him.

What is it they say about not arguing with idiots....

I have seen Hickey a few times and he is good but i doubt he is good enough for us , Zinchenko has his failings but his awareness and touch far exceed this lad, i think we may need a right back before a left back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.