It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think DM will be priority and i know Pep signing need time to adapt our scheme. I rather do it now in middle of season so next season they already know on what to expect to play the part.

But the biggest hurdle is, will they want to be a bench/rotational player?. Most if not all of them that have comparable quality to Rodri/Prime Fernandinho will atleast ask for guarantee playing time and if not will look elsewhere looking for a team that lack of true world class dm like for example the rags so they can be a guarantee starter most of time.

In short if they have comparable quality like Rodri, they most likely will not want to be benched.

A bit harsh on Lukaku I think. Inter are fucked financially, Suning pulled the plug financially and the 90 odd was too much for Inter to turn down.

Its pretty clear he didn't want to go, but when an offer is accepted and he also has connections to Chelsea then you make the deal.
It seems pretty clear that he wanted a new contract after 1 or 2 years there and spat the dummy out when it wasn't forthcoming. Everything else he says seems to be hogwash.

A bit harsh on Lukaku I think. Inter are fucked financially, Suning pulled the plug financially and the 90 odd was too much for Inter to turn down.

Its pretty clear he didn't want to go, but when an offer is accepted and he also has connections to Chelsea then you make the deal.

Sounds like that was pretty much what he was trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.