It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won’t need to be Pep Out. He’ll sign the lumpy fucker, win the CL then do one back to Catalonia, leaving us with this glass ankled dope with 4 years left on his deal.

I’m all for trusting in Pep, but on this particular deal, no way. I hope the board overrules him. Stay well the fuck clear of Kane.

Indiana has his whip.

"...we named the dog Indiana!"

But yeah. That guy was the only white singer signed to Motown. Anyone who's heard A Ghost In My House would understand why.

Oh wait - we're talking about transfers? I'm a massive enthusiast - have been since I was young!

I've been studying the scene closely. Casting my eye over the players. I know who my favourites are.

But who will end up where? The possibilities and permutations are endless.
1978_Shreddies_Star_Wars_No_4 (Medium).jpg

1978-Shreddies-Star-Wars-Transfer--2-2 (Medium).jpg1978-Shreddies-Star-Wars-Transfer--4- (Medium).jpg
This much fun ought to be illegal!

I'm just hoping this feedback about Pep and Kane, is that he is the only proven EPL striker out there, that could be available, which is why he is the preferred option. I am just hoping Levy stands his ground, and that that ship has sailed for us.

"...we named the dog Indiana!"

But yeah. That guy was the only white singer signed to Motown. Anyone who's heard A Ghost In My House would understand why.

Oh wait - we're talking about transfers? I'm a massive enthusiast - have been since I was young!

I've been studying the scene closely. Casting my eye over the players. I know who my favourites are.

But who will end up where? The possibilities and permutations are endless.
This much fun ought to be illegal!

Won’t need to be Pep Out. He’ll sign the lumpy fucker, win the CL then do one back to Catalonia, leaving us with this glass ankled dope with 4 years left on his deal.

I’m all for trusting in Pep, but on this particular deal, no way. I hope the board overrules him. Stay well the fuck clear of Kane.

The thing is, if Kane really was that one player, that could in one short blaze of glory spell win us the CL and other trophies, I wouldn't be against it (for the price the club were prepared to pay rather than what levy wants) as a short term fuck it investment.

But he is so fucking not though!

Both Haaland and Vlahovic are not just much cheaper and younger, but just bloody better players. The Kane of 5-6 years ago, ok, fair enough. He is not that player though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.