It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought that was phishing

I understood phishing to be more like this.....someone sends you a link that looks like your online bank. You click it and put in your details, but really you're just giving your details to someone without realising.

Doxxing would be more like looking through someone's posting history and being able to pin down who they were based on things they have said, etc. Then reveals their real identity online.

I understood phishing to be more like this.....someone sends you a link that looks like your online bank. You click it and put in your details, but really you're just giving your details to someone without realising.

Doxxing would be more like looking through someone's posting history and being able to pin down who they were based on things they have said, etc. Then reveals their real identity online.
Got it .
I must be the only one to never have heard that word before

I think there's zero chance we'll sign anyone this window. If we were failing to score goals on a regular basis then yes, probably, but we're not struggling at all so no chance

Jim White on TalkSport is saying that they have received big big exclusive news from Manchester today morning and will only reveal it at 12pm, could it be news from our club or the rags?
It'll be the rags. To counteract the bad news the ministry of lies always come out with a positive story.
12pm will reveal a sponsorship deal with some noodle supplier in outer Mongolia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.