It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant’t see it myself, he’ll be looking for a 3 year contract and doubt we would offer a 34 year old 3 years, and can’t see us looking at a short term term striker either.

Yep. As good as he truly is, would he be so outrageously effective working in small spaces against low block teams in a league as seriously competitive as the Premier - the same could be asked of Haaland but, in Lewa’s case, especially at 35 or 36yo?

Also, even if he could bag plenty of goals himself, would catering for him be detrimental to the overall team performance?

We have a league winning machine that does what it does with fluid interchange in attack and without an out & out striker. IMO we need to be very careful as to what we add into such a successful recipe as we wouldn’t want to spoil the dish.

Personally, I’ll leave the decision to Pep the chef and be happy with what’s served.

Last edited:
Cant’t see it myself, he’ll be looking for a 3 year contract and doubt we would offer a 34 year old 3 years, and can’t see us looking at a short term term striker either.
It's going to be the summer if big striker moves. He would not be our first choice but if we don't get any of the other big names then why not.

I think we might end up with Alvarez from what from what i've heard. Caution ITK BS!!!

Last edited:
It's going to be the summer if big striker moves. He would not be our first choice but if we don't get any of the other big names then why not.
I happy to leave it to the club, and as a last choice, maybe, but I’d be surprised if the club would, and as they’ve shown they are happy to go without rather than take a short term view to a signing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.