It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
There we go I found it.

Reads more like a bit of banter between old friends. For a start, Koeman assistant to Pep for the dutch national team he already managed well alone is clearly a cheeky joke.

A bit like Edin and Kolarov talking popcorn flavours really.

Tbh were doing quite well without needing to add too the side.

I appreciate that you're only saying that in the hope that he will stay at City forever, Kaz, but all good things come to an end, and I fully expect that our 'good thing' will come to an end as per Pep's contract at the end of 22/23.

I have thought for a while that we will see a Pep Guardiola coached squad at the 2026 World Cup, and the 2024 Euros would provide a good opportunity for development of that squad.

With family business interests etc, I can't see him leaving Europe, and the Netherlands would love to see a return to 'Cruyff style' football. It would probably be the most interesting personal challenge for Pep.
I see him manager of Brazil for around 4 years then 2 years in America before he retires then moves upstairs as technical director back at Barca

Like Pep can be arsed with the mess that is international football. It would kill him, limited time with players, half of which join up the national squad playing completely different styles of football at various fitness levels and confidence. Completely pointless.
Fair comment. As I said, time will tell, but I really can't see him taking on another club side after City, unless Barcelona beg him to return.

Like Pep can be arsed with the mess that is international football. It would kill him, limited time with players, half of which join up the national squad playing completely different styles of football at various fitness levels and confidence. Completely pointless.
He has explicitly expressed interest in it

Fair comment. As I said, time will tell, but I really can't see him taking on another club side after City, unless Barcelona beg him to return.
Never say never of course but Pep has said plenty in his time and its all turned out to be nonsense. He wont go back to Barca, they drove him out of the club first time round with the infighting and politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.