It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard newcastle are signing wood from burnley for £25million hahahahahahaha
I've seen a lot sneering at this and it's not such a bad thing for them, money no object, could get them out of a hole and weaken Burnley at the same time.
I'm quite intrigued by the whole Newcastle thing to see how it plays out.
It's only going to pile the pressure on the old guard.

I've seen a lot sneering at this and it's not such a bad thing for them, money no object, could get them out of a hole and weaken Burnley at the same time.
I'm quite intrigued by the whole Newcastle thing to see how it plays out.
It's only going to pile the pressure on the old guard.

Ignoring the fee given it’s not really relevant to Newcastle - Wood is a brilliant signing. Reliable goalscorer and used to that bottom of the league kind of pressure.

I wonder how many Tripper-to-Wood goals we’ll see.

We're on the clock for Haaland.

He wants to know by a set time line if Pep will sign a new deal if he agrees to come.

The good thing is, his people are asking how he will be utilised in the current set-up.

Which is fair enough, as we haven't played with a striker for two seasons.
Just get him told Txiki.
Pep renewal none of your business and we’ll play you left back when zinchenko needs a rest!

He wants to know by a set time line if Pep will sign a new deal if he agrees to come.

The good thing is, his people are asking how he will be utilised in the current set-up.

So we get a double whammy;
1 If Haaland does not come we know Pep is not renewing.
2 If Haaland does sign it must mean that Pep is renewing!

No.2 would be mind blowing.

Ignoring the fee given it’s not really relevant to Newcastle - Wood is a brilliant signing. Reliable goalscorer and used to that bottom of the league kind of pressure.

I wonder how many Tripper-to-Wood goals we’ll see.

Wood isn't doing too great a job banging them in for Burnley up away from the relegation zone is he ?

25m ! Burnley will be the biggest ones sneering believe me

No pressure on pep then! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.