It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of, there seemed to be a reason behind it -

dias hasn't won enough aerial duals this season, and pep thought stones and laporte were more equipped for that job vs lukaku and chelsea's playstyle, which proved a great decision as they both won 100% of their aerial duals.

Not just that, it was also to counter Chelsea's press (as one would have expected them to have a go lol) and there's no better centre back pairing equipped to beat the press and break the lines. Dias is a more traditional choice but he cannot help us much in the build up.

From what I have read in the USA and seen on different websites I think City are targeting 3 this Summer, Haaland, Rice and Theo Hernandes ..... adding them 3 would boil some serious piss this Summer.
Declan Rice is going to United. Addidas pulling all the strings on that one. He's going to do very well financially from the deal.

I've heard nothing about Theo Hernandes, but the signing would make sense. Haaland is most likely to join us (I reckon we'll hear more in the next few months - probably March when there's another big announcement), but you never know with Madrid/PSG sniffing around.

I'm by no means against Zinchenko signing a new deal but I hope it doesn't mean we won't target a left back

I'm by no means against Zinchenko signing a new deal but I hope it doesn't mean we won't target a left back
I hope it does. what about cancelo's performances at left back makes you think we need another left back?

I hope if anything we get a backup RB (porro back from loan?) and play walker-backup rb on the right and cancelo-zinchenko on the left.

Yep, it's true. Zin is signing a new deal :)
He deserves it.

We don't need a world class player in every position. When Walker eventually does move on, I can see Cancelo moving over to RB and us looking for a new LB(cough*Cucurella*cough) but for now he's a perfectly competent backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.