It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason of why Haaland say yes is because Madrid is dropping their interest on him. The reason is Mbappe situation unless they can fix that then it will be very unlikely that they will get Haaland this summer.

I have couched it as he said Yes, but that's just me trying to hedge my bets and protect what reputation anyone on here is free to express about me.

However, I should have said it's all agreed.

Half the people on here think I'm Txiki, the rest think I am a ****.

I'm at a stage in both my life and career where I just don't give a fuck.
We estabished a few months ago that we're all cunts on here.

It's just some are cuntier than others. ;-)

The only reason of why Haaland say yes is because Madrid is dropping their interest on him. The reason is Mbappe situation unless they can fix that then it will be very unlikely that they will get Haaland this summer.

If Haaland rocks up at City, I doubt many will give a fuck whether it is because of RM 's decision tbh.

You reckon we’ll see an announcement from us or Dortmund on the matter? I get the feeling they’ve zero interest at their end of having this hanging over them, and it’s not really that different than River Plate/Alvarez is it?

I see no need for an announcement from either end until the end of the season. I don't see any positive purpose, just like the ongoing speculation about Grealish, when it was more or less boxed off before the Euros.

It's how we like to do business.

We will have plenty of contradictions in the main stream, but I can't doubt the info I was shared, as it has come from people who know the Haaland's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.