It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has halland said yes because everyone else has said no?? Still highly doubt this will happen. (Not saying tolmies info is not true) but I doubt we will be in for him while his agent is who it is we will want a striker for the next 10 years and that won't be halland under his agent.
Well,whether he says yes or no, and It seems a yes,we are in for him whoever his agent is, theres no doubt about that.

I see no need for an announcement from either end until the end of the season. I don't see any positive purpose, just like the ongoing speculation about Grealish, when it was more or less boxed off before the Euros.

It's how we like to do business.

We will have plenty of contradictions in the main stream, but I can't doubt the info I was shared, as it has come from people who know the Haaland's.
Thank Shaun the Goat for us will you.

Had a very good text Saturday morning , nothing to do with haaland which is all sorted for summer , I’m not allowed to share the information , but be happy to share on inbox , the information has to be kept private.
Go on then PM please.

Had a very good text Saturday morning , nothing to do with haaland which is all sorted for summer , I’m not allowed to share the information , but be happy to share on inbox , the information has to be kept private.
Fuck it, i gotta know. drop me a mail

For the last week I was starting to think things were going our way and we were the right club at the right time.

I don’t doubt TH has heard it’s all agreed from a good source but you only have to remember the Villa ITKs quoting Grealish’s relatives that he was staying to know that it doesn’t always work out that way.

If a pre contract has been signed we will surely know very soon…particularly if people are already talking openly.

Very excited but some way from convinced.

Has halland said yes because everyone else has said no?? Still highly doubt this will happen. (Not saying tolmies info is not true) but I doubt we will be in for him while his agent is who it is we will want a striker for the next 10 years and that won't be halland under his agent.
Or Pep wants his chosen striker for the next 4 years until he leaves......

Nobody is likely to sign for 10 years though. The best we can do is sign him, then do everything we can during his contract, to convince him he doesn't want to leave

Might aswell join the pm list pal

Catching this PM train, hook me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.