It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggling to keep up with all the inboxes but trying my best to get back to everyone, not being rude ! Just know it’s good new

Struggling to keep up with all the inboxes , a few on here will vouch for me who I responded too this afternoon and informed about mcatte deal . basically there was a big meeting in town in rossos Friday night , pep met many players at different time zones , in regards to sign new deals and confirmed that he will be extending his contract !!! The reason I wanted to inbox people was because the information I received this off was someone high inside the club and the club don’t like names being shared which I inboxed , i inboxed a few about mcatte this afternoon and there’s no coincidence players are signing extensions following Fridays meetings in rossos! Tixi is fully backing pep and he’s here to stay a very long time ! Haaland will join , but pep extending is the big one and all players are behind him and alot ready to pen new deals !! Feels like we are going to be around for a long time at the top

Struggling to keep up with all the inboxes but trying my best to get back to everyone, not being rude ! Just know it’s good new

Struggling to keep up with all the inboxes , a few on here will vouch for me who I responded too this afternoon and informed about mcatte deal . basically there was a big meeting in town in rossos Friday night , pep met many players at different time zones , in regards to sign new deals and confirmed that he will be extending his contract !!! The reason I wanted to inbox people was because the information I received this off was someone high inside the club and the club don’t like names being shared which I inboxed , i inboxed a few about mcatte this afternoon and there’s no coincidence players are signing extensions following Fridays meetings in rossos! Tixi is fully backing pep and he’s here to stay a very long time ! Haaland will join , but pep extending is the big one and all players are behind him and alot ready to pen new deals !! Feels like we are going to be around for a long time at the top
THIS IS AMAZING

appreciate you sharing @93.20blue

Making me All giddy mate!

Great news for the club, players and supporters alike.

stop it !! i’m running out of jizz at this rate .

Thanks for the information bud. What a time to be a blue ;)

Thanks for the info. You say a very long time, do you know the length of contract Peps signing? Don’t make me horny now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.