It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if a LB is on the cards this summer. I think they see cancelo as long term replacement of Walker as first choice RB.
Hope not, much prefer Cancelo at LB

There might be very good reasons why a forum member doesn't post very often. Maybe he or she isn't a frequent visitor to the site - that would also explain why he or she isn't familiar with the reputation of other members. It doesn't mean they are a Rag or a Dipper.

Tolmie is perfectly capable of responding to the question raised. Don't abuse or personally insult other members. Treat fellow users with respect.
Pass me a bible someone,
Its a forum and therefore I don`t have to ask Tolm for his permission.
Thank you, you whiter than white person.

There might be very good reasons why a forum member doesn't post very often. Maybe he or she isn't a frequent visitor to the site - that would also explain why he or she isn't familiar with the reputation of other members. It doesn't mean they are a Rag or a Dipper.

Tolmie is perfectly capable of responding to the question raised. Don't abuse or personally insult other members. Treat fellow users with respect.
Ragspect to you!

The insults are out of order. All Scousers & Rags are welcome to read how a proper club should be run. Free of corruption, cheating and money laundering ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.