It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe any whispers from the press. Ever. I’m a man of principles like that.

having said that it is very good news so I’m going to make an exception and say mullock is bang on the money and pep will extend in the near future

At 2.10 they we discussion about who should start for usmt between mat turner and Steffen
Then at 4.15 they we discussing about haaland an JAN was telling that he will go to a team which will compete for Titles and in the end he gave a hint like He will probably go with Steffen(man city )

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220206-083514.jpg
    Screenshot_20220206-083514.jpg
    678.8 KB · Views: 91

At 2.10 they we discussion about who should start for usmt between mat turner and Steffen
Then at 4.15 they we discussing about haaland an JAN was telling that he will go to a team which will compete for Titles and in the end he gave a hint like He will probably go with Steffen(man city )

Naah. He didn't want to answer the question and joked about Steffen because Keller was put in the same position about the US keeper and didn't answer the question either. He may know more but I didn't read anything into what he said.

Absolutely, mentioned pep extension too.. holy crap Haaland might be coming.

He's likely using the board as his source. Timing would suggest as much.

Separately, I'm a bit surprised reading people on here sneering that the Madrid press are barking up the wrong tree because two posters on here, who've been wrong before, think it's on. There's only one person who really knows and he's not signed shit yet.

Separately, I'm a bit surprised reading people on here sneering that the Madrid press are barking up the wrong tree because two posters on here, who've been wrong before, think it's on. There's only one person who really knows and he's not signed shit yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.