It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton staring a points deduction for FFP in the face, gonna be a firesale if they go down. I like DCL & Gordon, but what a mess of a club right now
No mentioned of this this happening barely even remember there losses being mentioned

Not sure if you've seen that Brendan Rogers story that Matt Mills tells about the Gucci belt, but having heard that I can fully understand why some players may just stop responding to him haha.
Matt Mills hates him haha not surprised really. Don't know which is worse the "Gucci belt" story or Rodgers having a massive framed photo of himself above his desk in his office when in charge of the dippers. He's a weird ****.

Based on his form for the past 3 years, Pep definitely will not let him leave.

He is playing the Xavi's role for the team and he doing it really well.
He hasn't started that many games recently. Especially premier league ones. It certainly feels like that for a while now.

What's this Gucci belt story all about?
Matt Mills was at Reading when Rodgers was in charge, Mills played the first three games and Rodgers failed to pick him after that, After a few months Reading found themselves bottom of the championship, Mills had enough and went into Brendan Rodgers office and said "Gaffer we are bottom of the league and your not giving me a game in this side what's going on?".
Rodgers stood up took off his belt and said "It's a Gucci".
Mills said "Yeah I can see that but we are bottom of the league".

Mills also went on to say at HT in a game Rodgers spoke fluent Spanish for the entire team talk but Reading had no Spanish players.

He's a fucking dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.