It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Torres does go through in January and we don't get a firm commitment from Haaland, I expect Vlahovic to be here before the end of the window.

There are plates spinning.

Call me crazy but I want Vlahovic over Haaland.

Its Vlahovic's attitude for me. The guy apparently stays behind after fiorentina training sessions for a hour practicing his shooting and finishing.

Don't know if this is true or not but I saw on a fiorentina fan page that in the summer he asks for the best nutritionist in Italy to give him a diet which would improve his athletic ability, he also asked Ibrahimovic on how to improve his all round game after beating AC Milan.

He constantly wants to improve. This season his numbers are showing that. Fiorentina are average this year. They were a bit stronger last year. But Vlahovic is scoring for fun with limited service.

That constant need to improve his numbers is why he's going to be one of the best strikers in the world. From being a bit part bench player scoring 9 goals to the Vocal point of Fiorentina’s attack in his first team debut, season scoring 21 goals finishing 4th in the seri a golden Boot , to now being considered one of the leaders of Fiorentina this season and already on target to double his goal input from last season. Scary thing is he's getting better.

Hold up game has improved from last season

Passing has improved

Finishing has improved

He's becoming a complete striker.

Never believed in haaland lol, city don't get marquee signings like this done any more. Vlahovic has kicked on even since last summer and given his age could be a 10-12 year signing. I'd be plenty happy with that. He'll smash it for city.
Yep. Haaland ain't coming here. For some reason the draw of Madrid just seems to be something that players can't ignore.

We're doing ok without a striker right now, I still think we'd be better with one though.

Call me crazy but I want Vlahovic over Haaland.

Its Vlahovic's attitude for me. The guy apparently stays behind after fiorentina training sessions for a hour practicing his shooting and finishing.

Don't know if this is true or not but I saw on a fiorentina fan page that in the summer he asks for the best nutritionist in Italy to give him a diet which would improve his athletic ability, he also asked Ibrahimovic on how to improve his all round game after beating AC Milan.

He constantly wants to improve. This season his numbers are showing that. Fiorentina are average this year. They were a bit stronger last year. But Vlahovic is scoring for fun with limited service.

That constant need to improve his numbers is why he's going to be one of the best strikers in the world. From being a bit part bench player scoring 9 goals to the Vocal point of Fiorentina’s attack in his first team debut, season scoring 21 goals finishing 4th in the seri a golden Boot , to now being considered one of the leaders of Fiorentina this season and already on target to double his goal input from last season. Scary thing is he's getting better.

Hold up game has improved from last season

Passing has improved

Finishing has improved

He's becoming a complete striker.
Only prob I have re vlahovic is apparently he wants to stay in Italy.

Personally never really been bothered about haaland think his passing and hold up play aren’t good enough to play for us. Best player doesn’t necessarily mean best fit for the club. Gotta think about the overall system

Totaly agree I would say we have a chat out of curtesy in January to try & get something done with Haaland otherwise we go plan B
Given that situation and assuming Pep still rates him ,unlike most on here who believe
he‘s turned to shit, why would we not go back in for Kane?
it seems to me if we do want him now is the best chance of getting him as
Conte will want the cash to buy players, the Spurs fans would more likEly accept him going due to his poor form and Levy knows it would be a take or leave it offer.

I’m not saying I prefer Kane over Harland or Vlahovic I just think this a deal that could be done in January.

Only prob I have re vlahovic is apparently he wants to stay in Italy.

Personally never really been bothered about haaland think his passing and hold up play aren’t good enough to play for us. Best player doesn’t necessarily mean best fit for the club. Gotta think about the overall system
Did you watch him in the games against us? Held up fantastically, pass completion above 90 both games and got an assist. 5 assists so far this season. Can’t say I watch him loads but paid close attention to him in our games and despite not scoring was great, bullied Dias at one point too

Well, I know we’ve been here before, but Vlahovic’s show reel from this season does look very tasty. Anyone on here who’s watched some of his full match performances? Impressive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.