It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our whole squad is based on the concept of internal competition for first team places. It makes no sense to me to but one big name striker who then has no competition in the squad in their position. It doesn't seem like Pep's style, and I could well see us bringing on two players for that reason.

According to the media, Rangnick wants and can sign Werner and Haaland, because he once signed them (or one of them) for one of his former clubs.

By that logic, why is nobody reporting he wants to sign Sadio Mane?

Pep will get if we can afford it the players HE wants he has earned that ten fold over! Even though I wanted Kane in the summer I don’t want him now but I trust Pep 300%

We cannot be wasting over £100m on Kane for the sake of maybe two half-decent seasons out of him if it means we miss out on Haaland. Especially if he goes to those fucking vermin.

The thing is, if Kane really was that one player, that could in one short blaze of glory spell win us the CL and other trophies, I wouldn't be against it (for the price the club were prepared to pay rather than what levy wants) as a short term fuck it investment.

But he is so fucking not though!

Both Haaland and Vlahovic are not just much cheaper and younger, but just bloody better players. The Kane of 5-6 years ago, ok, fair enough. He is not that player though.
Kane 5yrs ago wasnt good enough for this team. He is now, double figures goals and assists last season. He's got better with age.

Kane is still trying to get Spurs and City to come back to the table in January.

He remains Pep priority over Haaland and anyone else.
Pep is a genius so he either sees something in Kane that Haaland doesn't have or doesn't fancy Haaland or the club don't think there is a chance with Haaland. Wish we knew which it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.