It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
However in an alternative universe, Pep gets Kane, signs a 4yr contract and wins another 10 trophies with Kane banging in 100+ breaking the prem record and setting records?

Would be nice wouldn't it. Who wouldn't want that in fairness. Could see a couple of those happening tbf.

But can you really see Kane scoring 100 league goals in 4 years? thats 25 goals a season at least. Each season. Something he hasn't managed once in the last 3.5. Heck give him an extra year to do it, assuming he plays 5 years for us (doubt he would play even 4 at the top level myself) thats 20 goals a season. He has only managed that once in the last 4.

I guess that's why you said in an alternative universe.

Would be nice wouldn't it. Who wouldn't want that in fairness. Could see a couple of those happening tbf.

But can you really see Kane scoring 100 league goals in 4 years? thats 25 goals a season at least. Each season. Something he hasn't managed once in the last 3.5. Heck give him an extra year to do it, assuming he plays 5 years for us (doubt he would play even 4 at the top level myself) thats 20 goals a season. He has only managed that once in the last 4.

I guess that's why you said in an alternative universe.
Yeah I can. He's getting those numbers in a shite team and I mean shite.

Yeah I can. He's getting those numbers in a shite team and I mean shite.

Except he really isn't though. 17, 19, 23, 1.
That's not going to add up to 100 goals in 4 seasons.

He would have to improve his average by 10 goals a season to have a chance at breaking Shearer's record (which i just don't get the obsession for), and that's without a post 30s decline kicking in, which seems apparent already. And yes, I know, many players play well into their 30s. Many don't, not as effectively. Strikers in particular.

Except he really isn't though. 17, 19, 23, 1.
That's not going to add up to 100 goals in 4 seasons.

He would have to improve his average by 10 goals a season to have a chance at breaking Shearer's record (which i just don't get the obsession for), and that's without a post 30s decline kicking in, which seems apparent already. And yes, I know, many players play well into their 30s. Many don't, not as effectively. Strikers in particular.

In our team he could get them numbers

Maybe £16,000 a week gives him a round figure of £10,000 that would help towards his £150 a week mums board
Would be mad to lose this kid over a few thousand £

Very bold of you to assume he's paying tax.

City will be paying McAtee Player Services Ltd, who'll pay 20% corporation tax and pay him (and his mum and anyone else he wants) in dividends.

Yeah I know and he's playing great, but he was bought as a right back and i think will move there when Walker is done.

Cancelo will never be our first choice RB.

He'll be 30 by the time Walker is done, and it would rely on Pep finding a left back who can do Walker's job shutting down half the pitch, and none of those exist at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.