It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring the fee given it’s not really relevant to Newcastle - Wood is a brilliant signing. Reliable goalscorer and used to that bottom of the league kind of pressure.

I wonder how many Tripper-to-Wood goals we’ll see.
Add in that if Newcastle do get relegated he would be willing to dig them out of a hole

Tolmie, I need to give you credit for the amount of time you've took to pile through some great videos and not so great videos.

I can just imagine you going through your iTunes account looking for a particular sentence with folk around you thinking "why the fook is a middle age man listening to Christine Aguilera", must be some sort of midlife crisis!!!!!". You must get a ton of brews off concerned colleagues...."Are you okay, do you need to talk about anything?"

....hahaha.

Credit though fella and keep it up.

Tolmie, I need to give you credit for the amount of time you've took to pile through some great videos and not so great videos.

I can just imagine you going through your iTunes account looking for a particular sentence with folk around you thinking "why the fook is a middle age man listening to Christine Aguilera", must be some sort of midlife crisis!!!!!". You must get a ton of brews off concerned colleagues...."Are you okay, do you need to talk about anything?"

....hahaha.

Credit though fella and keep it up.
He was listening to Cliff Richards but after his last doctor visit he started to listen to Chistina Aguilera .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.