It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I'm confident on cucurella but I just can't see Phillips. I can see it dragging on until he either signs a new contract and/or City pull out due to the price being too high. I've heard that Liverpool are willing to spend on him as they missed out on Tchouaméni

I'm confident on cucurella but I just can't see Phillips. I can see it dragging on until he either signs a new contract and/or City pull out due to the price being too high. I've heard that Liverpool are willing to spend on him as they missed out on Tchouaméni
Guys let's be honest, Liverpool weren't gonna land Tchouaméni. That was just a pipe dream for Liverpool fans, the FSG are cheap as fuck! The are at least 7 teams in Europe's top 4 leagues that would sign Tchouaméni before Liverpool could even dare sanction their scouts!

Guys let's be honest, Liverpool weren't gonna land Tchouaméni. That was just a pipe dream for Liverpool fans, the FSG are cheap as fuck! The are at least 7 teams in Europe's top 4 leagues that would sign Tchouaméni before Liverpool could even dare sanction their scouts!
I don't disagree that it was a pipe dream or that they would never spend that money. The point still stands though that there is apparent interest in Phillips plus I'm not sure we are so keen on him we would be willing to spend stupid money. A good option for the right price I think City see It as

If he was available for the 80, they reckon he is. Txiki would have paid it already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.