It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So a Carabao cup final vs Spurs was not a big game either?

You said 'has rarely let us down'. Sorry but what I remember him best for are two glaring basic errors that cost us games, so I disagree.

We can get into the weeds on the semantics of what counts as a big game or "letting down" but the bottom line for me is that I'd have very little confidence in winning a game against a top side with him in goal, and judging by the FA Cup semi v Liverpool so do our defenders.

bild reporting ilkay wants barca,since barca likes free players now he's all theirs next year

You said 'has rarely let us down'. Sorry but what I remember him best for are two glaring basic errors that cost us games, so I disagree.

We can get into the weeds on the semantics of what counts as a big game or "letting down" but the bottom line for me is that I'd have very little confidence in winning a game against a top side with him in goal, and judging by the FA Cup semi v Liverpool so do our defenders.
He hasn't played many times for us to be honest but in most games he has been fine for a goalkeeper is cover for the first choice Ederson. The rest of his teamates weren't any better in the two semi finals you have mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.