It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Re: pressing concerns when gab and if Bernie leave — think that’s a fair callout and wonder if that’s why pep is so hellbent on Phillips. Kdb presses his ass off and assume part of the recruitment is finding those players or replacements who can also do it and do it well and intensely. But it’ll still be a big void.

Re: pressing concerns when gab and if Bernie leave — think that’s a fair callout and wonder if that’s why pep is so hellbent on Phillips. Kdb presses his ass off and assume part of the recruitment is finding those players or replacements who can also do it and do it well and intensely. But it’ll still be a big void.
It's still a big and IMO unlikely , if Bernardo leaves.

Losing Bernardo would be a massive blow. He was immense last season especially the first half. He did seem to lose a little bit of productivity towards the end of the season but he was working his nuts off for the best part of a year. Luckily de Bruyne struck form at the right time and it didn’t matter as much.

Make no mistake though if he does go that is one big void to fill and I’m not sure there is a suitable candidate to replace him.
Oh and talk of 70/80 million is embarrassing. Talks should start at 125 million at least. Fucking Barcelona piss takers.

As bricktop would say. “Are you taking the piss?”

What the fuck is wrong with this club ffs. Why is everyone leaving. Lillo is leaving, jesus silva sterling. That man there shields. That man recruited Jadon Sancho, Gavin Bazunu, Romeo Lavia, Liam Delap, Finley Burns, Luke Mbete, Ben Knight, Taylor Richards, Jayden Braaf, Jamie Bynoe-Gittens

Haha laughed out at that, spat lemonade everywhere.

All 3 accounts setup within a week or two, 1,500 posts between them in a month (!). Bizarre.

How many more accounts… : )
I said a couple of weeks ago they will all be the same person and I imagine they are 16 years old and just finished GCSEs so have nothing to do all summer so will be spending it on here and twitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.