It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We have Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez and Gundogan with 1-year left on their contracts. We have replaced Jesus and it looks like he is going to Arsenal.
But we still have to figure out what to do with the others. All while replacing Ferna and a certain french LB this transfer window.

This Bernardo stuff couldn't come at a worse time.

This is a list of angels whose names begin with an ‘A’.

Abasdarhon – angel of the fifth hour of the night.
Abraxos – ancient name attributed to an angel.
Adnachiel – angel who rules November.
Adonael – an archangel.
Adonai – one of seven angels of the presence, or elohim; creator.
Aeshma – Persian archangel.
Af – angel of light.
Agla – angel who saved Lot and his family.
Akriel – angel who aids those with infertility.
Amitiel – angel of truth.
Amriel – angel of the month of May.
Anael – angel influencing love, passion and sexuality.
Anapiel – angel whose name means “branch of God.”
Anahel – angel who rules the third heaven.
Anpiel – angel who protects birds.
Ansiel – name of an angel known as “the constrainer.”
Arael – variation of Uriel; prince over the people.
Araqiel – angel with dominion over the earth.
Araton – one of seven ruling angels over the provinces of heaven.
Ariel – “lion of God;” angel of protection.
Armisael – angel of the womb.
Asariel – “whom God has bound;” rules the moon.
Asroilu – guardian angel of the seventh heaven.
Astanphaeus – one of the seven angels of the presence; third gate guardian.
Asteraoth – name of an angel who thwarts power.
Atrugiel – great prince of the seventh heaven.
Ayil – angel of the zodiac sign Sagittarius.
Azbogah – name of the high ranking angel of judgment.
Azrael – archangel of death.
Azriel – name for the angel of destruction.

Didn’t want to clog the thread up too much so here’s a link to the others:

My biggest concern is Bernardo's attitude when he returns to pre-season training. He trained badly last pre-season and didn't really get his head together until after the window had closed. If he pitches up like that again it will be tantamount to trying to force a move and would show a real lack of professionalism. The reality is Barcelona's financial situation is well documented. They cannot afford to pay us 100 million euros for him, in fact I'd guess they can't even pay half of that.

I don't particularly like FDJ as a replacement either. I don't want to do Barcelona any favours. They have to find the money and pay it to take Bernardo. Otherwise they, along with Mendes, can fuck right off. They signed a long contract at City and Mendes will have taken his cut from that too. They are in the Kane boat in that City are under absolutely no pressure to sell him and have years left on his deal.
I agree with this i just feel that if we gave him our word last season that he could leave(?) then it may be better to sell, rather than have him thinking that we weren't honest or conned him somehow. Obviously any offer would have to meet our valuation, which shouldn't be any less than €100m imo.

If he did leave, i would forget about De Jong too, purely based on the wages he's getting.

But i would go all out for Bellingham, i think he would be perfect for us.
It would be great to get him now because i think there will be a bidding war for him next summer and i wouldn't fancy us winning that.

I'd just like to point out that 70m euros is exactly £60m, the price some people have said here is a reasonable price for Kalvin Phillips.

According to the Premier League, he had the most passes and touches in the league last year, while completing the most tackles & having the most shots for City (top 10 overall for both). He lost possession less than Bernardo as well. It may not and probably won't happen, but I don't see a great argument why it couldn't
Because he's not in a central area. Do what he does centrally, and at times he's lost the ball in our midfield which has either led to a goal or nearly led to one. Have to make sure the data you're analysing coincides with where they play and how it impacts. Most touches, passes and shots (which he should honestly take less of) are common for a side as great as us because we dominate the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.