It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

yeah whatever !!

Can’t lie. Old gimmer behind me turning up pissed and late to every game then screaming “fuck off Edwin you donkey” for 80min for three years really got to me.
Moved his seat after pretty much our entire row turned round and called him a ****, told him to shut up or fuck off
Was at QPR away Bonfire night around 10 years ago, City won David Silva wonder goal. There was a City fan kept dissin Edwin all night then the heavens opened up, there was a roof over our heads but it had a hole in it guess who got drenched. I kid you not, those in front of him behind him and either side of him were bone dry. it actually looked like he was taking a shower. The city laughed and cheered and even he saw the funny side takin' taunts of that'll teach you.
Dead funny.

Theo555

My mate I sit at city with went to miami 2 weeks ago with his wife and 5 year old son

Lingard was at the same hotel and spent 3 hours of his own holiday playing football and games with my mates son - even had lunch with them

They were taking the mick out of him talking about city and he was brilliant all day

I reckon he's a nice lad

TheBlueCat

It’s a shithole in parts, so probably.

I actually think Lingard is a decent guy. His mum has health issues and he’s had to look after his younger dependent siblings.

He’s an absolute weapon on social media, but has been a rock for his family.
Agree about his social media presence but I know someone who knows him and his family and says he’s a really nice lad. A good guy..

razman

1656055391295.png

I think another one who didn't exactly live up to the hype after leaving Ajax

Chelsea will be stronger with him and IF Raz goes there despite losing Rudiger

andyhinch

Agree about his social media presence but I know someone who knows him and his family and says he’s a really nice lad. A good guy..
Peoples social media presence often doesn’t portray the real person, people on here who don’t know me probably think I’m a **** where as in the real life, actually that’s a shit analogy, carry on.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.