It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

On the day that we agree the Phillips fee at £42m plus add-ons, this is a weird take. Cucurella deal will have add-ons too. In fact most deals that don’t involve a release clause are structured like that.
I’m pointing out the reporting always states our fees as most we pay and minimum we receive
The club is doing fantastic business this summer. Paying decent fees for quality and recouping decent fee for players who have only 1 season left to run is impressive.

No need to be negative. The days of city being fleeced look over.
i was being negative about the reporting of our fees not the fees themselves

oooh. Interesting.

No doubt another Sancho type deal with buy backs and sell on fees. I guess he feel hes not breaking in the first team anytime soon and he is seeing his pals like bynoe gittens getting game time at Dortmund etc.

More money in the pot I guess.....for the Big One!
Loads of academy lads will be leaving in the next year or two with buy-back options I reckon. Delap, Lavia two notable ones. McAtee I think will hang around a little longer, with a loan or two.

Sancho 2.0? Or not as good?
I think Sancho was a better player at that age to be honest, But football is a funny old game. Sancho career could really hit a stumbling block being at the Rags now and more than likely won't progress whereas Edozie career could take off from next season onwards in Germany.

hope there is a buyback
people have too much a hardon for buybacks, we don't ever use them, we used it one time for angelino and he wasn't good enough to stay, made a decent profit on him but no one will want to return to the club only to be re-sold again. end of the day if someone has the potential to play for city, don't sell them to begin with. imo they are selling the ones that they don't feel will make it here so i dont really think the buybacks are that necessary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.