It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Explained why I don't think we would need to.

Stones and Dias.

Stones and Laporte.

Dias and Laporte.

One player covers absences for either side.

You would need Stones and Laporte to be injured at the same time for an issue to arise.
But Stones does tend to have a lot of injuries and by the WC this year we will have played 7 games more than this season. Only way I'd be happy is if the club think Mbete is capable of the step up.

Without a World class, both-sided Dias!

Laporte is happy again, Stones is, Dias is.

That's important in the equation of not bringing in another quality CB to rock the boat.
All very true. But Stones is prone to an injury. Laporte just had surgery. Dias is a beast but had a reoccurring hamstring injury this season. Pretty risky imo

But Stones does tend to have a lot of injuries and by the WC this year we will have played 7 games more than this season. Only way I'd be happy is if the club think Mbete is capable of the step up.

Exactly, Stones picks up injuries, so Dias is cover and happy still getting games on the right when not on the left.

Laporte is happy because he is getting more games.

Exactly, Stones picks up injuries, so Dias is cover and happy still getting games on the right when not on the left.

Laporte is happy because he is getting more games.
Do you have any knowledge of how highly Mbete is rated at the club by the way? Usually we hear about Palmer, Mcatee or Delap. Mbete’s name is rarely mentioned.

Chelsea are desperate for top quality players and home grown too so rinse them
If he wants to go we can't price Ake out of a move either no matter how useful player he is. We probably could get £65m max out of them for Ake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.