It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Yes guys, been a long while. We having a solid window so far. TH giving good info but i had to come for the Citeh fans with a bombshell.

The big player we are going to sign is Neymar. Citeh links will appear in media in next 36 hours…

Ezzy remembered his old account and password it seems

Yes guys, been a long while. We having a solid window so far. TH giving good info but i had to come for the Citeh fans with a bombshell.

The big player we are going to sign is Neymar. Citeh links will appear in media in next 36 hours…

Yann M`Vila

Tottenham Will Sign M Vila Within 48 Hours....You Heard It Here First

Ibrahim Afellay

Done Deal To Man City, Loan Till End Of Season....You Heard it Here First

A 10 year sleeper cell?

It’s very quiet on Mahrez contract situation. Could he be part of the deal for Neymar? Seems odd that nothing has been said with him only have 12 months left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.