It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

far far too low
Better to get something than nothing and I have a feeling we have his replacement lined up should it go through. We can make up the low offer with selling Ake for an additional £5-10mill :). They are desperate for a prem proven defender

all you hear when we want to sign anybody is squad places , homegrown quota , champions league squad allownces
chelsea arsenal spurs sign who they want need no questions

Questions from who?

We maybe dont pay attention to their squads the way do to ours, but they will have the same quotas and rules as us.
Apart from Arsenal who aren't in the CL, although Europa has similar limits.

Problem is we are not in a great negotiating position - Turn down £35m and pay £15m in wages etc and lose him for free next summer - not saying we should accept but can’t over play a poor hand.

I like how quickly we've gone from a minimum of 55m to 35m tops and we are still 'thankful' to get whatever.

Given the fact we have already taken in a lot of Sales, I would keep Raz for anything less than £50m including max 10m in addons, especially to a premier league team

Spot on. Anything less, it is strengthening a rival for cheal while weakening ourselves. For that fee, worth simply holding onto for a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.