It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

tbf yeah got some wums tonight but get called out ( and rightly so) but tolmie putting stand by beds hours ago and logging off with nothing and now 22:44 and nothing or any links to any incoming seems like double standards!? yeah i love tolmies posts cos usually backs it up and has got inside knowledge… i remember when said stand by your beds less than hour haaland signing and all over media.. but this is hours and obviously be in morning at earliest now so don’t know what he knows or why say something when it’s going to be another day
Best get back to bed with sue and sweep.

Lol I think everyone is so hyped that as great as it would be to hear we’ve closed and officially announce Cucurella or Phillips I think it would be a little bit of a let down.

Lol, every one wants this to be jaw dropping, head scratching close to Haaland level highs….

@blue oli you got any ideas about what this one could be mate?

I so badly want it to be Salah. So I can listen to Liverpool fans ring TalkSPORT and winge and cry.

And me drinking a cold sweet brew, and enjoying the salty tears.

Come on Txiki…

I'm sure we had all this last summer and we only ended up with Grealish. Getting a feeling it might not be an explosive window after all

HAALAND…………………………………………………………………….……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.