It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Keep up…. @tolmie's hairdoo is on his annual Wimbledon dirty weekend sorry business trip with Eugenie Bouchard or similar.

in line with the rules…. I’ve posted a pic but can’t see what anyone sees in her.. View attachment 48410
They don't qualify as proof. I can see TH, but Euginie is nowhere to be seen.

It'll be interesting to look back at the end of this window and see just how much was brought in by academy players and cfg players.

Porro - 7.5m
Bazunu - 15m
Darko Gyabi - 5

We might break our 18/19 record when (according to transfermarkt) we sold Angus Gunn, Jason Denayer, Pablo Maffeo, Bersant Celina, Olarenwaju Kayode for over £33m.

Add in Brahim Diaz with his 49 minutes in the Premier League for City, and it was just under £50m.

Although it looks like we are selling assets to generate as much for a new arrival you have to think how many players would realistically make it in the first team here? Cash in as much as possible now and buy maybe 1 back at a inflated but already predetermined fee. Seems good business sense still.

Unbelievable signing for the €40m asking fee mate!!
Gnabry would be amazing at that price.

Thought I'd also pop another name in to discuss - Paulo Dybala is still available on a free. I personally wouldn't want him, because I don't think he'd fit in a Pep team, and his form hasn't been inspiring of late, but it would be low risk financially. What do you guys think?

We're selling the 'under level' young players to give them a chance to shine as they're not going to get game time here and so the next lot can move up...oh and the money helps too but, if we buy back any of them a big chunk of this lots sales will go on getting one back. So although the money is nice it's not necessarily the complete picture.

Gnabry would be amazing at that price.

Thought I'd also pop another name in to discuss - Paulo Dybala is still available on a free. I personally wouldn't want him, because I don't think he'd fit in a Pep team, and his form hasn't been inspiring of late, but it would be low risk financially. What do you guys think?

No thanks mate, no matter on a free, gnabry would be INSANE under pep!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.