It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I do try to reply to most PMs out of courtesy.

Romano is recently passing off info which can only have come from me. I have made up certain numbers to protect others and he reports identically the same.

Happened for a couple weeks now.

He even pulled a Tweet the other day that there was no buyout clause in Haaland's deal, just minutes after I posted there definitely is.

I may be doing people a huge disservice, and he is on this forum himself, but it is not cool if real Blues are sharing with the likes of this fraud and others?

My own naivety, so apologies now to those who I may not reply to on PMs, going forward, and sticking to those Blues I have corresponded with for a decent length of time.

Ok I've never PM'ed you or ratted you out.. but can you confirm.. we're not crazy enough to even contemplate getting Neymar???

That would be truly bonkers.. even more bonkers than us going for Bony which was a bone headed move!

Ignore the fact that the stat thread is about Salah - it's amazing how good KDB & Sterling have been. Mahrez gets a couple of appearances as well

I’m glad he’s extended.
Then there can be no excuses when we smash them for the title again.
Add to that £350k a week, just wait till van dickheads contract talks come up.

Attachments

• C21E7318-A2C9-404C-9CE5-C1AC4ECDD2C3.jpeg
    C21E7318-A2C9-404C-9CE5-C1AC4ECDD2C3.jpeg
    420.3 KB · Views: 62

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.