It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I'm struggling to work this out to be honest. If Richarlison has been sold for £60m and you value Bernardo Silva at just £20m more than Richarlison? Going by that method surely Bernardo Silva would be worth £600m...If we are comparing him to a bang average donkey like Richarlison.

Worth asking if Bernardo was at Barca and we were sniffing around what would the price be ? £120m probably.

Worth asking if Bernardo was at Barca and we were sniffing around what would the price be ? £120m probably.
120 would be to little if it was up to them I don’t know why we’re entertaining those fuckers we shouldn’t accept anything less than a 100, 80 just doesn’t cut it, it feels like they’re ribbing us off.

If Sterling goes, I wouldn't mind us going after Anthony Gordon at Everton, fine young player
Yeah, I like the look of young Anthony. Mind, we'd be fucked first before we ever got a pen following a blatant push in the back inside the area. He'd become the new 'Sterling' - more fouled in the area with the resultant cry from the ref "Play on!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.