It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Good money for him. We will become a lot more clinical in attack this upcoming season. It’s been my view for years so I’m pleased with this. I’m thankful for all he has done but he peaked 17/18 and since then he’s been a ghost.

Now get Cucurella!

I have read some shit in my time, but no one can really think he has been poor since 2017/18. He was a brillant player up until 2019/20. The last 2 seasons he has certentaily tailed off. But in those seasons he still had very important games and runs of form in title winning seasons.

He is now a squad player and with 1 year left on his contract 55m deal would be very good business.

Ya fair, that image will never shed away...

Someone said Chelsea spent 100m on a striker and they sent him back on loan to the club they paid 100m for. They don't care

I should really try hard to not care about the fee. Knowing my nature, will take a bit of time! :-)
Rags paid £100M for a player they previously let go for free only to let him go back to the team they bought him from, again, for free. Great business model especially since he was crap for them..

crazy how all these teams are reportedly "close to sealing a deal" for 30% less than our asking price, but never end up actually doing that and always pay exactly our asking price. weird!

With Cucu news cooling down who would you prefer him or Raum, for me Raum is better up front but would not be that good defensively kinda like TAA, but Cucu seems the more complete player of the two overall, it’s actually hard to decide, for me it would be Cucu but also wouldn’t mind if Raum was the one to join us instead. I wonder what everyone else take on this??
Then we don't need him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.