It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Which Hazard? The shit one or the one who used to be good but has been injured for about 3 years?

Another player being linked to chelsea in zinchenko and they still want Ake to join sterling,
i think the squad is down to 20 players at the moment so losing ake and zinchenko would leave us on 18,

I think we could be short in depth and quality from the bench this season with 5 subs being allowed in the Premier League, so city looks well short at the moment, i understand pep when he says he likes to work with about 18 squad players because of having the full 25 means having unhappy players just sitting around,

we are defo looking at the left back at brighton and could be added by the weekend but i still feel if we lose Ake or zinchecko then the left side of the squad is still short,

i still feel city are looking at somebody with a BIG image like neymar or ronaldo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.