It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So having caught up with the hysteria, fuck all is happening at the moment. @93.20 has a decent hit ratio so you have to give him the benefit of the doubt. I would still take Sane back but if we have to settle for Naymar then so be it. Little city you have come along way -:)

I have enjoyed the mental gymnastics that people have undertaken to link them together.

It’s like they know Bellingham is a cryptic crossword answer and they trying to come up with the clue.
Jude, said to be the author of one of the letters in the Bible, also the brother of Jesus, whose statue looms over the city of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.

Echo Headline - why man city signing Jude Bellingham could be great news for Liverpool.

I mean I honestly don't get how there's any correlation between Brazil and Jude Bellingham. I keep seeing posters tying themselves in knots to make that make sense and it reminds me of a lfc fanzine headline
It is like with the Qanon nutters. They willingly suspend disbelief in their own minds of things then use the "clues" to come up with the answer they so badly want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.